In desperation, PF is circulating a fake list of 80 MPs that have purportedly won parliamentary seats so far. The objective is to mislead the public as usual that since PF has won more MPs, it’s not possible for president Edgar Lungu to lose.
To start with, 80 seats is not half of all the seats in parliament. There are now 156 following the addition of six more. The president also nominates more MPs
Second, it’s perfectly normal and possible for a winning president to have fewer seats in parliament. Levy Mwanawasa had fewer MPs when he went into office in 2001.
But mortally, this list is fake. For example, it is claimed herein that Elijah Muchima has won Ikelenge on behalf of PF. The simple truth is that Muchima is the UPND new MP for Ikelengi and not the other way round. And presidential votes for Ikelenge have already been announced by ECZ. HH won by more than 90 per cent.
Further, in some constituencies such as Chongwe where the PF has possibly won at parliamentary level through fraud, presidential results coming in show that HH is leading. In Zambezi West where where PF’ Christsbel Ngumbi won, HH is leading by a very wide margin, the same is true of Nalolo.
The other point to note is the margins by which Lungu is beating HH and vice versa and also the turn out of voters in respective constituencies.
Look at Kalulushi on the Copperbelt for example which had been a PF stronghold: PF :19587. HIchilema 11953.
BELOW IS THE FAKE LIST COMPILED BY EMMANUEL MWAMBA AND BEING CIRCULATED ALL OVER
PF has won the following seats:
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY RESULTS
PF SCOOPS MORE THAN HALF PARLEY SEATS.
Analysts will simply tell you this automatically implies that President Lungu has won. Take note that this figure excludes 9 Independent winning candidates who supported President Lungu
79. Nchelenge – PF MALAMA Anthony
78. Mambilima – PF WANCHINGA Dennis M.
77. Mwense – PF MABUMBA David
76. Mkushi South – PF CHISOPA Davies
75. Feira – PF NGOMA Patrick A.
74. Rufunsa – PF RUFUNSA CHIPUNGU Kenneth
73. Chama South- PF MUNG’ANDU Davison
72. Chadiza – PF TEMBO Salatiel
71. Mafinga – PF SIWALE Jacob
70. Chingola – PF NKHUWA Matthew
69. Chifunabuli – PF MECHA Chunga
68. Senga Hill – Kapembwa Simbao
67. Kapiri Mposhi – SIINGWA Chrispin
66. Chilubi – Rosario Fundanga
I65. ikelenge – PF Elijah Muchima
64. Serenje – PF KOSAMU Phillip
63. Mzansala – PF DAKA Peter
62. Chama North – PF MUMBA Darious
61. Luapula – PF KABANSHI Emerine
60. Mfuwe – PF MALAMA Mwimba H.
59. Zambezi West – PF Christabel Ngimbu
58. Mkushi North- PF MWAPE Doreen
57. NCHANGA – PF CHALI Chilombo
56. Nakonde – PF SIWANZI Yizukanji
55.Kanchibiya – PF Martin Malama
54. Chembe – PF Kopulande Sebastian
53. Nalolo – PF Enock Mundia
52. Mansa Central – PF Dr Chitalu Chiluyfya
51. KAPOCHE – PF BANDA Romel Charles
50. Nyimba – PF PHIRI Olipa M.
49. Vubwi – PF MITI Margaret
48. Lubansenshi – George Mwamba
47. KAPUTA – PF NG’ONGA Maxas J.B
46. CHIMBAMILONGA – PF CHANSA Hastings
45.Kamfisa – PF MUSONDA Elalio
44. Isoka – PF Malozo Sichone
43. Chinsali – PF Kalalwe Mukosa
42. Malambo – PF Makebi Zulu
41. Mpika Central – PF Sylvia Chalikosa
40. Lupososhi – PF BWALYA Chungu L.
39. Chililabombwe – PF Richard Musukwa
38. Chifubu – PF Frank Ng’ambi
37. Mporokoso – PF Brian Mundubile
36. Lunte – PF Kafwaya Mutotwe
35. Luanshya Central – Steven Chungu
34. Luangeni – PF Charles Zulu
33. Kanyama – PF PHIRI ELIZABETH
32. MILENGE – PF MWANSA Mbulakulima A.
31. Malole – PF Christopher Yaluma
30.Kwambwa Central – Nickson Chilangwa
29. Mufilira Central – PF Chibanda Evans
28. Chipata Central – Moses Mawere
27. Bangweulu – PF KASANDWE Anthony
26. Chipangali – PF Vuncent Mwale
25. Mpulungu – PF Freedom Sikazwe
24. Bwana Mkubwa – PF Dr Jonas Chanda
23. Ndola Central – PF Emmanuel Mulenga
22. Kankoyo – PF Brian Mushimba
21. Mwansabombwe – PF Rodgers Mwewa
20. Shiwang’andu – PF Stephen Kampyongo
19. Kasenengwa – PF Victoria Kalima
18. Munali – PF Prof Nkandu Luo
17. Pambashe – PF Ronald Chitotela
16. Mandevu – PF Jean Kapata
15. Kalulushi- PF Kampamba Mulenga
14. Chawama – PF SICHALWE LAWRENCE
13. Kabwata – PF LUBINDA GIVEN
12. Lusaka Central – PF MWANAKATWE MARGARET
11. Bwacha – PF MUSHANGA SYDNEY
10. Matero – PF KAZIYA LOYD
9. Chongwe – MWAKALOMBE JAPHEN – (UPND want Recount)
8. Nkana – PF ALEXANDER CHITEME
7. Kwacha – PF JOE MALANJI
6.Kasama Central – PF Kelvin Sampa
5. Kabwe Central – PF Tutwa Nguluba
4. Bahati – PF Harry Kalaba
3. Petauke Central Dora Siliya
2. Kabushi – PF Bowman Lusambo
1.Roan Constituency Dr Chishimba Kambwili