Dog meat being sold in Zambia

Dog meat being sold in Zambia

Dogs are now being sold as  food in Zambia to the chinese community at the Chinese market behind football house.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 16
  • comment-avatar

SOMEBODY FOOD IS SOMEONES POISON

Alex blanco 4 days ago

Pease people stop eating dogs they are so good with his owner you give him a chance to be your friends and you never know that Cain of friendship in your life from no body in your entire life

Kats 4 days ago

Next it will be human meat, and one will comment that any one is free to eat what he wants. There we go Zambia.

Komiwe Zulu 4 days ago

Please keep zambia clean,this country is in remote control in the name of investors,we should not contaminate our loving country, and who lincetiate this? Sorry not in Zambia why? We are desperate,we don’t care were colera is coming from, I feel bad and sad

Mzee Hekima 4 days ago

If it is not poison eat now if you like it. Every one is free to eat what the want.

• comment-avatar

This country need to have laws that support religious values as per declaration that “Zambia is a christian nation” we all know that eating carnivorous animals is prohibited in bibles.laws should be passed to prohibit eating this dog meat in our land. Even people practicing homosexuality in their countries, in Zambia we should stop them we shouldn’t allow such on our land. Or elsevthe declaration of Zambia as “Christian nation” is FAKE!!

Mainza 5 days ago

Stale news. Twenty years too late. Zambia is a province of PRC.

KANYINI 5 days ago

wow my special menu I use blue band to boil these heads using coal and I add cow dung from Tonga land and a bit of rats from Easterners, Monkeys from Bembas, Caterpillars from Bembas, Inswa from chewas, roaches from Lozis and pupwe and boiled kapednta from solis and I add black pepper and used motor oil

KANYINI 5 days ago

maweeee don’t scandalize my menu I use blue band to boil this stuff my hot water can manage to melt blue band then I mix the stuff of cow eyes and a bit of cowdung from Tonga land

Concerned citizen 5 days ago

We live in a diverse and multicultural world. I have been to countries where prove eat dogs. So as a Zambian you should know that bigger people are different.  Eat what you eat and others will eat what they eat”

The Watchman 5 days ago

In Zambia today,there is no legal legislation that prohibits what one may take as food. Given this status quo, people are at liberty to decide what they may or may not take as food. However, given the fact that Zambia is a Christian nation, Biblical guidance should be considered. The book of Leviticus 11 exposes animals that are clean and can be taken as good food and animals that are not clean and should not be taken as food. It’s clear from the Bible passage that dogs, pigs, horses etc are not meant to be food in the wisdom of God who created them. So yes, dogs should not be taken as food but I can’t impose that on anyone because I have no legal backing.

The Watchman 5 days ago

In Zambia today, there’s no legal legislation that defines what meats one can eat as food. Meaning that people are left with ability to choose what they will take as. Now considering that Zambia is a Christian nation,Biblical guidance should be applicable in how we as a nation should conduct ourselves from how we treat each other to foods, drinks and adornments we embrace. With regards to foods, Leviticus 11 has a very clear guidance on clean and unclean animals. And certainly according to Biblical guidance, dogs, pigs, horses etc should NOT be taken as food.
    I rest my thoughts….

Chembo mwila 5 days ago

This sad as a Nation, these idiots have gone far. Can whoever allowed them to come tell them, that dogs are man’s friend, not meat. Go to hell.

Jordan chulu 5 days ago

Zambians please, boycott all kinds of meat in choncholi shops. Take this seriously.

• comment-avatar

AHHHHHH GUYS THIS IS MY BEST DELICACY WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS THAT’S WHY I HAVE A HEAD WITHOUT A NECK AND A POTBELLY WHICH I EXPOSED AFTER FAKING FAINTING KIKIKIKIKIKIKI

Angoni chaiwo 5 days ago

Asaza, nyama yaimbwa neo yai