Well, I am one of the PF senior Intelligence members based in Lusaka and I happen to be close to state House and President Edgar Lungu. I have been forced to disclose President Lungu’s evil plans against HH and UNPD Members because they involve gross abuse of Human Rights that this country has never witnessed since independence. It should be known to all, that currently, the worst desperate and extremely dangerous politicians in Zambia are (1) Edgar Lungu (2) Chishimba Kambwili (3) Kharzia Zulu (4) Sunday Chanda (5) Mumbi Phiri (6) Father Frank Bwalya (7) Chilufya Tayali (8) Sakwiba Sikota and and Henry Banda including few church leaders and other corrupt NGOs because of massive corruption they have presided over since Edgar Lungu was elected.
Following the Intelligence Report that he will lose the 2016 general elections to HH, President Lungu and his desperate members have planned the following evil schemes against HH and Members of his party;
1 . Edgar Lungu and some top police officers and the intelligence wings agreed to encourage and sponsor violence against the UPND members in order to intimidate and stop them from campaigning ahead of the August 11 2016 general elections. It was agreed that no PF violent carder who assaults the opposition members will be arrested or condemned. It was further resolved the police will be ignoring and arresting assaulted UPND members when they try to report their cases to the police The PF top leadership has sanctioned the disruptions of many UPND meetings and beat up members of the opposition. Extremely violent and merciless PF carders will be deployed in Bus and Railway Stations, Town Centers and markets to ensure that any Zambian putting on UPND regalia is beaten and ordered to wear PF chitenge material.
(2). UPND President HH and his Vice GBM will be arrested at some point for made up charges of violence so as to cripple the opposition campaigns. The plan is aimed at having UPND concentrate with court cases so as to give chance to PF to dominate the campaigns. This PF barbaric plan will see a lot both senior and junior UPND Members brutally beaten by the police and put in custody for many days without trail as they will also be denied police bonds or bail. Meanwhile the bribed civil society organizations, NGOs and compromised church leaders including senior members of the PF like Chishimba Kambwili, Father Bwalya, Sunday Chanda and Mumbi Phiri will always be on ZNBC TV/Radio and on Public Newspapers defending the violent PF carders by denying their involvement in violence and put blame on the UPND members who will be assaulted. State House has resolved to transfer, suspend or fire any police officer who would be found to be against the violent PF carders in anyway.
(3) All HH/UPND’s Bill Boards, Posters and Chitenge Material will have to be defaced, pulled down and destroyed by the police and PF carders with impunity.
(4) All Police Officers seen to be sympathetic to the opposition will be fired and all those pro PF to be elevated in order to help cripple opposition campaigns.
(5) The wicked but influential church leaders would be given colossal sums of money in bribes so that they don’t condemn the violent acts by the PF, but should be sharp in condemning the UPND members whenever they fight back in defense.
(6). The perceived ‘money hungry’ clergy would be given positions in fostering the construction of President Lungu’s Political Tabernacle so as to maintain their support for the PF and Edgar Lungu. At the same time, members of the clergy who would be against PF in any way would be labeled as politicians hiding in the name of the church.
(7) PUBLIC MEDIA COVERAGE: HH and his UPND members will be completely blacked out from the public media and will only be heard when condemning them for smeared violence acts and when taking them to court for faked assault cases. The public and other PF allied media will be full of fake UPND defectors to the PF as the country head towards the general elections. The Patriotic Front journalists disguised as ZNBC reporters like Bangwe Navile and others will be heavily funded to help carry out the propaganda reporting on construction of roads, schools, hospitals and other projects that were not started by President Lungu.
(7) ZNBC TV Sunday Interviews will be dominated by desperate top PF members like Chishimba Kambwili, Mumbi Phiri, Sunday Chanda, Father Bwalya and others NGO supporting the ruling party.
(8) Normal ZNBC Programming will be suspended to allow PF propaganda campaigns. ZNBC local languages section will be full of PF campaigns.
(9) Bribed Political Analysts from both questionable and well respected institutions will be funded to analyze the political situation in favor of PF and Edgar Lungu. The money hungry members of the public like members of the Zambia Reports and the Zambian Voice Executive Director Chilufya Tayali have also been heavily funded to propel propaganda against HH and UPND.
(10) It was agreed that HH and UPND senior members like GBM, Maureen Mwanawasa and Mutale Nalumango, should be demonized on Public Media and the PF sponsored online media like Zambian Reports and Tumfewko without giving them space in the same media to defend themselves.
(11) Very expensive image builders and election rigging experts from Israel and Zimbabwe respectively to be hired on public funds to help PF win elections.
(12). The PF has set aside colossal sums of money to bribe “False Prophets” in order for them to prophesize fake victory for the PF so that electorates supporting HH will be discouraged from going to vote since their candidate will be said to be on the losing side. Such prophesies will be many in 2016 and will involve both local and international false prophets who will be attracted by huge borrowed sums of money from PF.
(13) Community Radio Stations and other Private Media will also not be spared by the PF’s tempting financial advance to air propaganda messages against the UPND and HH. To this effect, the PF has set aside huge amount of money to buy community radio airtime in advance and feature PF members and other allied members that will be speaking ill of HH and UPND.
(14) .Harassing and beating up of UPND and other opposition members who will be having live programmes on the radio will be stepped up in 2016. Express instructions have been given to the PF Violent Wing to beat up journalists who will be resisting complying with the wishes of the PF as a party and have been assured immunity from prosecution(
15) The Post Newspaper is seen by the PF as the second hindrance to President Lungu’s re-election in 2016 after HH. ZRA has been fully funded to find ways and means of closing down the paper or cripple it at all costs. Other court cases against members of the newspaper and those supporting them will be stepped up. If all this fails, then State House will have no option but to trick Mmembe and Kabimba into forming a collision which will guarantee the two to have unlimited access to State Resources and provide up to 100 names of their supporters to be appointed to various positions in government should Lungu win. This is just a trick to finish up the two, as it was done to Dr Guy Scott in January 2015.
(16). The registration of voters: The PF has organized Tanzanians in Muchinga and Northern Provinces as well as Malawians in Eastern Province to acquire NRCs and register as voters in readiness for 2016 elections. Apart from this criminal and desperate act, the PF has connived with the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) and organized under age children some as young as 15 to acquire NRC and register as voters in Northern, Muchinga and Luapula Provinces and will continue to do so until the last date of voter registration in civic centers.
(17). Voting Day (11th August 2016): According to a classified PF and ECZ plan, UPND perceived strongholds like Southern, Western and North Western Provinces including Lusaka and Copperbelt Provinces will have 30% of registered voters missing on the voters’ rigister as advised by Robert Mugabe.
(18) It was resolved that HH and his members should be banned from conducting their campaigns freely while allowing the entire PF leadership to campaign freely. This is aimed at reducing the rapidly increasing popularity of HH and UPND across the country.
(19) The PF has released huge sums of money to the First Lady Esther Lungu to extensively campaign for the PF and her husband across the country. Tasila Lungu has also been allocated with some money to intensify her campaigns. Both Esther Lungu and her step daughter will be conducting their campaigns through fake charity organizations where they will be distributing food, wheelchair, shoes, clothes and other basic items and use the same meeting to campaign for the PF and President Lungu.
(20) In an event that a re-run occurs, the PF has planned to use maximum police brutality and PF carders’ violence against UPND supporters just as what Robert Mugabe some 10years did ago. The PF is further planning to bring some small political parties to its side so that it can be supported during the re-run.
(21). Promoting Tribal Divisions: After realizing that HH is gaining ground in areas traditionally considered Bemba Land (Former PF Strong Hold), the PF has been sent in panic mood, and since resolved to promote tribal tag against HH and UPND using State media and online PF/Rupiah Banda’s Zambia Reports and Tumfweko. Individuals that have been assigned to carry out this propaganda task of dividing Zambia across tribal lines include President Lungu himself, Father Frank Bwalya, Chilufya Tayali, Chishimba Kambwili, Sunday Chanda, Mumbi Phiri , Dora Silya, Brian Hapunda and Sakwiba Sikota including members of the Zambian Reports. Davis Chama has been spared from participating in this evil scheme so as to allow him mend his friendship with Tonga Speaking People.
(22) Following the fading popularity of President Lungu and PF on the Copperbelt and Lusaka Provinces, it was agreed that voters from these two provinces should be bribed with money in the form of soft loans. Special Assistant to the President for political affairs Kharzia Zulu was chosen to spear head the bribing programme of marketers. The programme will be fully monitored by PF’s Intelligence Services to see whether it is bearing intended results. And if it does bear fruits, then the PF will extend it to other provinces especially those perceived to be UPND Strong holds like North Western Province
(23). During the day of voting (11th August 2016), a lot of voters across the country will be ferried on PF organized transport and each will be bribed K100. The PF has vowed to employ maximum electoral malpractice in a bid to be re-elected. Therefore, 2016 will experience the worst electoral malpractice by the ruling party since independence as many voters will be bribed with money and food stuffs.
(24) Prices of essential commodities like fuel and mealie meal will be reduced some months before the elections date. Electricity tariffs will also be reduced before tripling it after elections should PF win.
(25) Fake opinion polls: The PF has planned to sponsor both international and local organizations to conduct fake opinion polls that will always be favoring Edgar Lungu and the PF. Money hungry individuals like Chiluya Tayali will also be conducting theirs. Though the 50+1 threshold is very okay, it is important to indicate that the PF voted for it after concluding that in the first round, HH will lead Lungu. But in partnership with the ECZ, Edgar Lungu will do everything possible to ensure that HH doesn’t reach the required 50+1 so that a re-run will be required. During the re-run, Edgar Lungu will convince some key opposition figures from smaller political parties to support him and chose one of them as running mate so as try to undo HH. The running mate close was accepted by PF with a view of throwing UPND into confusion since it has two vice presidents. To this, the PF will try by all means to divide UPND by trying to sympathies with either GBM or Conscious Banda. GBM is feared by many PF members to have strong command on the Copperbelt , Northern and Muchinga Provinces and so, they would rather kill than seeing him adopted as HH’s running mate.
(25) Lastly, I call upon the Leadership of the UPND to take my revelations/warnings seriously to ensure they put some measures to counter the most calculated political violence, electoral malpractice and propaganda since independence. Otherwise, the information which President Lungu has indicates that he is losing the 2016 elections.
BY Senior Member of the Patriotic Front Party’s Intelligence Wing,