By Gregory Chiffire
President Edgar Lungu and the Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) are protecting Mr. Ronald Chitotela and other corrupt Ministers and this act by the President will spell the downfall of the PF government.
Whereas we are told that the President fired Dr. Chishimba Kambwili for corruption, which cases we are keenly following, the President has developed amnesia on the others whose cases of corruption arr very evident.
I want to state from the onset that I have nothing personal against Ronald Chitotela, it is just that his cases of corruption are there for all to see. And I will run you through some of them, and these are among the many on the catalogue.
I wish the President could live his words unlike playing to the gallery.
To be honest with you, I just don’t have financial resources to ask for a tribunal to probe this man. Wish the people of Zambia could join me to pursue justice on such matters, wish some lawyers could come forward.
I have been waiting for Mr. Chitotela to serve me the summons so that we open the Pandora’s box, but he has been playing hide and seek, running to the courts without serving me documents. Well, Mr Chitotela, I haven’t forgotten, am still waiting for you. This matter will not go away until justice is done, doesn’t matter the time.
For the purposes of the records, here is the list of a few cases of corruption and abuse of office committed by this man.
1. RDA motor vehicle (case in public domain)
2. He was given a motor vehicle by China Henan International corporation limited, a Toyota Hilux reg BAB 5320
3. He hired and sold motor vehicles to the Ministry of works without following laid down procedure. He was even Minister at the time over seeing the same Ministry
4. A known Chinese Company bought him a house in Bonaventure, money was paid directly from China to his Lawyers’ account, the property is No 50A/148 Bonaventure, Makeni, Lusaka, the change of ownership has not been done because there was a problem which the Ministry of Lands and the ACC are aware of
5.Simultaneous construction of two houses in one yard in New Kasama and another one in Ibex Hill Lusaka from unexplained sources of income, as well as other properties in Ndola, a plot at Chikoleka Reseve Forest near the house of Prayer among other properties.
6. There’s is a problem at the RDA, under his instruction, RDA signed two Road Contracts for the construction of the C400 on the Copperbelt. The first contract was given to China Henan then for reasons best