Kambwili demands apology from Post for condemning his hate speech

Minister of Information and Broadcasting Services, Chishimba Kambwili has issued empty threats to the Post Newspaper demanding an apology from the paper for rightly calling him a tribalist.
Kambwili has given the Post Newspaper Management seven days in which to apologise for calling him a tribalist and allegedly inciting people to rise against him following an interview he did on the PF controlled ZNBC’s Sunday Interview last month.
Kambwili was reacting to the Post Editorial Comment of Monday February 1, 2016 entitled “Hakainde’s apology to the Post: What does it mean?”
He complained that the Post called him tribal for his remarks on the ZNBC Sunday Interview and claimed that he did not mention any political party or region.
But Kambwili has forgotten that he said the region he was referring to called for a tribal meeting for the entire tribe called Chundu Chaitwa to respond to Davies Chama’s statement (hate speech).
Kambwili said the Post Newspaper management should apologise or retract all stories written about him following his hate speech on Sunday Interview programme.

Share this post