An auto welder of Kabwe yesterday died on the spot after being electrocuted as he was going about his daily routine of welding at a make shift workshop in Kabwe.
Mabvuto Tembo of Makululu compound met his fate while welding a client’s Canter truck, at his workshop in Town centre, this is according to sources at police and Kabwe general hospital where his body is lying.
Mabvuto was taken to the hospital by his friends but pronounced dead at about 10:45 hours yesterday just upon reaching the hospital. The accident occurred during some light rainfall which charecterised Easter period.
Just last week during palm Sunday, an elderly woman of the same compound and congregant of the United Church of zambia was struck to death by lightning a few metres from her Church.