Police summon musician over naked photos

Police summon musician over naked photos

Police in Lusaka have summoned musician Kay Figo over the latest album cover.

Cynthia Kayula Bwalya popularly known as Kay Figo has released a musical video titled “Taken” in which the cover picture accompanying the promotional video is her picture, legs wide open and her essentials only covered by her fingers.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 10
  • comment-avatar

Kay Kay is this swagge

• comment-avatar
    Sinkamba 1 week ago

Imwe bantu what is nakedness Kansi? Define it first then accuse or charge. As far as I am concerned she is not naked. She is just involved in what is called lewd behavior. It’s not for the police to be involved in that because it only involves ethical behavior not legal behavior. Limbi ba Sumaili can provide counseling but not police

• comment-avatar
    KAY FIGO 1 week ago

Sorry people i can’t wear knickers because 100-INCH CHIMBOLO shattered my cunt, its so painful even after a week of fucking maweeeee

• comment-avatar
    100-INCH CHIMBOLO 1 week ago

‘ahh please don’t insert everything its painful sorry Chimbolo formaking you erect aouch ahh you are cracking and breaking my small vagina oh why did I make you horny why’ mourned Kay Figo as I pumped her so hard by the time I was releasing my two million litres of sperms she passed out and woke up the following day after 14 hrs..to be continued

• comment-avatar
    MUNYENGE 1 week ago

Nothing wrong here. Ka figo sings circular music and the cover is just ok no wonder they put PG (parental guidance) on the music cover

• comment-avatar

shame on you kay figo how about if your children’s see your narked body do they going to be happy with you

• comment-avatar

the say that Zambia is a Christian nation
    now see how ba kay figo naked pic

• comment-avatar

Mmmmm she is not alone, she needs counselling, she is experiencing neurosis. God help yo child.

• comment-avatar
    samlindo 1 week ago

Okey I think Zabwino Palibe just have a lot of imagination, because personally I cant see what the Zambia police are seeing because it is covered, but maybe I need glasses to see properly, but honestly I can’t see anything.

• comment-avatar