*Summary of Saviour Chishimba’s charges of corruption at “His mother of all corruption press conference*
●President Edgar Lungu is a representation of a lie
● President Lungu has lost integrity as he is at the centre of all corruption allegations.
●Chinese companies are being used to inflate the cost of corruption
● Malawi Maize gate has been hushed to protect Minister of Agriculture,Dora Siliya
● Richard Sakala runs a newspaper not worthy to be a Toilet Paper
●RDA is a conduit of corruption from State House and it has a Chairperson without a Board
●Lamise Investment, Lamise Advertising Lamasat
● Lamasat owes the Lusaka Council $10million
● Amos Chanda and Edgar Lungu are being used in all state house money laundering schemes- Amos Chanda given 7 days to exculpate himself
● Bill boards and their spaces belonging to Lusaka Council have been sold to Prime Media for $10m by Lamise with the facilitation of Amos Chanda
● RTSA traffic management snd vehicle registration to be done by Lamasat and its foreign partners
● Lamasat officials use state protocal VIP and Diplomatic Lounge to externilise public resources
● Higer Buses and the Youth and Sport initiative of buses. The young people have been depositing moneybtotslling K500m but officials have pocketed the money
● Avic has bought NRDC and the lease is illegal. Avic is being used to build houses and buildings for President Edgar Lungu and his officials. President Lungu’s child has threatened to cancel Avic public contracts for failing to finish his/her houses.
Avic is the biggest conduit of public plunder and state capture
●Neria is part of State capture because of their many public contracts
● ZCCM-IH government intention to sell 17% of the company to a foreign company is another big plunder of public resources. The asset portfolio of ZCCM-IH which is worth over $1bln in mining company
● We will report economic crimes to China, Canada and other countries associated with the plunder of public resources.
● ZESCO remains a cash cow for state house and is treated as an ATM by ministers and PF cadres.
● NAPSA, ZAMTEL, Lusaka-Ndola Dual Carriage way, Cabinet Office $100million Microsoft egovernance project.