Ask government these questions for us.
1. Where is $50m from AfDB for Fish farming which was given to government in 2017?
2. Since President Lungu launched the Zambia Aquaculture Enterprise Development Project (ZAEDP), how many women and youths have benefitted from the projected 12000 farmers?
3. As at 2019 Is there any fish production improvement recorded to reduce the national deficit of 87000 mts?
4. How many aquaparks have been established and are operational and if so, what is their operating capacity?
5. If the project is fully running how much has been spent so far and how much is remaing?
6. AFDB does it make follows up to see how the projects is been undertaken?
I am one of those people who were trained at Mwekera for the same program (ZAEDP). We were been told that if you are trained you will be given capital to start your own fish farming according to your business proposal. Even their advert says so but All those who have been trained up to now non has received their funding.
Please help us find out what is happening.