National Sales and Marketing Manager (Toyota Zambia)
Market Related Basic Salary Plus Benefits Neg
Permanent management level position at Toyota Zambia in the Motor industry.
Benefits: Housing, Medical, Schooling.
Toyota Tsusho Africa, a trading and supply-chain specialist of the Toyota Group, invites suitably qualified persons to submit applications for a National Sales and Marketing Manager – Toyota Zambia, based in Lusaka Zambia.
This position will be required to:
- Develop Sales & Marketing Staff in line with the overall Company’s execution of a Sales & Marketing strategy that will promote business sustainability.
- Set annual vehicle sales budgets and action plans and perform monthly variance analyses to monitor actual results achieved versus budgeted argets.
- Effectively manage the vehicle sales departments to meet monthly sales targets that will be in line with the overall company’s annual budgets.
- Do monthly monitoring of unit sales gross profit margins as well as departmental costs so that they are in line with the companies budgets.
- Together with the Marketing Department do monthly analysis of the Zambia Automotive market to identify business opportunities.
- Manage the supply chain to ensure timely delivery of units in country.
- Ensure effective in country stock management.
- Maintain, develop and promote effective relationships with all key stakeholders in the business.
- Ensure for country wide Sales Support to the various branches by means of bimonthly branch visits to enhance sales development and customers support visits.
The incumbent must:
- Have previous experience working in the automotive field, Toyota experience would be a definite advantage.
- Be computer literate.
- Minimum first degree in Business related discipline
- Minimum 10 years appropriate experience
- Work well under pressure and outside normal working hours when required
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated